Wednesday, November 2, 2016

talk about alone


I always be alone,when I go to everywhere first time.As for me,alone is a way to help you get grown.One day in the future,you will leave your family to do everything alone.How to face alone?I think about it.When I first came to New York,I felt alone.I went by airplane alone,no one helped me with luggage.My family sent me to the local airport,then hugged me and waved goodbye.I felt lonely and waited on line for airport security,passed the customs.The flight from Hong Kong to New York takes over 17hours.I felt lonely when I sited in the plane.The flight was arrived in New York,I was exciting and nervous.It is my first time to go to a strange place alone.I felt alone before I meet my friends.Now I have lots of friends in this city,we can help each other with many things.

1 comment: